2017 Region 9 Summer Meeting August 5
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED AND THANK YOU TO BACH FOR HOSTING! See you all in December at the USDF Convention in Lexington, KY.
2017 GMO Reports
2017 Committee Reports
Additional financial information, summary 2014-2017 (.xls). Note from the Treasurer:
- Omnibus Income was $9,817 for FY17,which is a decrease of $448 over FY16.
Omnibus net income was $9,817.00 compared to a net income of $6,810 last year.
Omnibus Expense was $1,992.08, which was $1,46.40 less than last year, when we charged two years of expenses.
- The Omnibus asset account on the Balance Sheet increased to $37,155.69. We did move some money out of Omnibus to cover General and Education expenses, but the account still increased.
- We will move 5% of the Omnibus Income to the Emergeny Fund – $490.85
- Travel expenses were basically flat with a decrease of $20.65 in FY17 from the previous year.
- T-Shirts generated $1,430 with a cost of $500.48, which left a profit of $625.
- FEI JR/YR raised $19,739.54, which was an increase of $1,110.59 over the previous year. FEI JR/YR expenses totaled $23,557.59, a decrease of $544.02 from the previous year. FEI JR/YR spend for FY17 was $3,818.05 over the amount of money they raised in FY17. The additional funds are taken from the FEI JR/YR Balance Sheet account. The account balance is $10,073.